Best paper writing service reviews

noahhoughton

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share some paper writing services I found through Google. If you're having trouble with your academic papers, check these out:
  1. SuperbPaper.com - They offer great college paper help! They have flexible pricing, lots of discounts, and free extras like title pages, references, and plagiarism reports.
  2. PaperHelp.org - With years of experience, they provide high-quality research papers, theses, and more. They deliver on time and have 24/7 support.
  3. SpeedyPaper.com - Need fast help? This service is great for quick and well-done research papers. Their writers are experienced and handle tough papers quickly.
  4. UniPapers.org - They offer unique research papers based on real research. They accept many payment options like PayPal and credit cards.
  5. PaperWriter.com - This service helps students with different needs, including those who don’t speak English as their first language. They hire both native and non-native writers.
  6. Writepaperfor.me - If you need custom papers, this is a good option. They have professional writers who follow your instructions.
  7. Helpfulpapers.com - They focus on term papers and research papers, but also help with assignments, homework, and exams.
  8. GradeMiners.com - They handle all types of papers like essays, dissertations, and case studies. They’re affordable and reliable.
  9. 99papers.com - This service was created to help students struggling with their writing projects, especially research and term papers.
  10. EssayPro.com - They hire expert writers, many of whom have teaching experience. You can chat with writers directly, and they offer free extras like abstracts and bibliographies. They also use plagiarism checks to ensure original work.
These services have really helped me out by delivering quality work on time and at good prices. If you need essay help, give them a try!

Give me a little more time, and I'll post a more in-depth review of each.

Last edited:
Superbpaper.com Review - Paper Writing Service #1

SuperbPaper is a reliable online writing service that keeps improving over time. The team aims for excellence and ensures every paper is flawless. They offer a wide range of academic papers, all written with great care.

The company's high quality and customer satisfaction come from a special department that checks each essay for plagiarism, errors, or mistakes. If any issues are found, the essay is sent back to the writer for revision.

Only when the essay meets the department’s strict standards does it move to the editors. After these thorough checks, it’s unlikely that the paper will disappoint. But if there are any concerns, the service promises to revise the paper as needed.

And the best part? All these benefits come at just $10 per page!

My Experience

The essay I received from SuperbPaper had well-thought-out analysis and real-world examples. The writer presented strong arguments with current events and sources. It was engaging from start to finish and was delivered on time.

Pros
  • Good quality at a low price
  • Fast delivery (as quick as 3 hours)
  • Discounts for new and returning customers
Cons
  • Urgent orders can be pricey
  • Plagiarism report costs extra

PaperHelp.org Review - Paper Writing Service #2

PaperHelp is a professional service that helps with academic writing, like essays, research papers, and dissertations.

Key Features
  • Expert writers with advanced degrees
  • 100% original content
  • Free revisions
  • On-time delivery
  • 24/7 customer support
Prices start at $13 per page for high school-level writing and go up to $23 per page for Ph.D.-level work.

Detailed PaperHelp Review

Last edited:
SpeedyPaper.com Review - Paper Writing Service #3

SpeedyPaper is a popular essay writing service for students. It helps high school and college students, teachers, and even PhD holders with academic tasks at reasonable prices. The service has a large customer base worldwide, offering quality papers.

Interface

The website has a clean, modern design that's easy to use. You can quickly find key information such as writer profiles, reviews, how the bidding system works, and answers to FAQs. Placing an order is simple - just register, browse, and make your request.

Services Offered

SpeedyPaper offers a variety of academic writing services including essays, research proposals, dissertations, and more. However, they don’t write CVs or cover letters. Benefits of ordering include:
  • Top grades on assignments
  • Professional papers on over 40 subjects
  • Ready-to-download papers in formats like MLA and APA
  • Free extras like a title page, reference page, and abstract
Prices and Payment

SpeedyPaper's prices are about the same as most other services. A one-page paper with a five-day deadline costs around $15, with prices going up to $61 per page depending on the specifics. A 10-page research paper could range from $200 to $420, but the quality is worth it. The final cost depends on factors like page count, subject, and deadline. You can negotiate prices through their bidding system, where writers can lower the cost by up to 15%.

Payment Process

You only pay after receiving your paper and confirming you're happy with it. Payments can be made through credit cards like Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discovery.

Ordering Process

Ordering is quick and simple, taking about 10 minutes:
  • Place your order with detailed instructions.
  • Choose a writer by reviewing their profiles, experience, and reviews. Discuss details with your selected writer.
Once your paper is ready, you can review it before making payment.

Quality and Reviews

SpeedyPaper delivers high-quality, unique papers with no plagiarism. The service employs experienced writers, many of whom are native English speakers from the US, UK, and Canada. User reviews confirm that the papers meet expectations and are free from errors.

Customer Support

Support is available 24/7 via live chat. However, the administration may not respond immediately to emails, so some waiting may be required.

Extra Services

SpeedyPaper also offers editing and rewriting services. You can choose between standard, premium, or platinum writers, with the highest-rated writers costing an extra +45%. The site also offers a free plagiarism checker to ensure your content is unique.

Unipapers.org Review - Paper Writing Service #4

UniPapers is one of the top college paper writing services offering great value for money. It provides custom writing based on your needs, and also offers rewriting, proofreading, and editing. The service covers a wide range of assignment types and subjects. You can expect 100% original and high-quality work, all while enjoying some of the best deals for academic help.

Pricing

UniPapers charges $12 per page for school students and $13 per page for college students. To help you save, they offer bulk-order discounts. If you order 2 or more pages, you can save 5% to 15%. You also get free extras like a title page, outline, formatting, and a plagiarism report, which add up to a $40 value per order.

My Experience

The term paper I ordered was excellent in structure, well-researched, and written clearly. It followed all the given instructions and was delivered ahead of time.

Pros
  • Lots of freebies and discounts up to 15%.
  • A wide selection of experts.
  • Affordable prices without sacrificing quality.
Cons
  • For small assignments, you may need to combine tasks to get the bulk discount.

PaperWriter.com Review - Paper Writing Service #5

PaperWriter is a professional paper writing service that provides high-quality papers at affordable prices. It's known for having a large team of experts in various fields. This allows PaperWriter to offer fast and reliable help for students at all academic levels. You can order papers for high school, college, and even postgraduate work.

Pricing

PaperWriter offers competitive prices for quality academic help. You can calculate the cost of your order by selecting the type of service, academic level, number of pages, and deadline on their website.

Pros
  • Writers from the US and Canada.
  • Many writers have MA, Ph.D. degrees, or are professors.
  • Fair prices.
Cons
  • Direct phone support is available only for US customers.
Why Choose PaperWriter

PaperWriter carefully selects its writers, offering a large selection of native English speakers with at least three years of experience helping students.

My Experience

When I needed help with my thesis, I wanted a writer with a Ph.D. PaperWriter delivered high-quality work ahead of schedule, and I was impressed.

After trying this service, I can confidently say PaperWriter is a good choice for anyone looking to delegate their papers to a highly rated writer.

Writepaperfor.me Review - Paper Writing Service #6

WritePaperForMe is an affordable writing service that has gained popularity since its start in 2017. Their team is small, but the writers easily handle high school and college-level assignments.

This platform is perfect for students with a limited budget, offering services for just $8 per page.

The quality matches the price, but they might not be the best choice for complex papers like Ph.D. dissertations due to the low cost.

Support is available 24/7, even at midnight. WritePaperForMe also appears to be reliable when it comes to safety.

The company is registered in Delaware, with support based in Ukraine.

The site offers a wide range of services, from academic papers to business writing.

The ordering process is simple and clear.

My Experience

I ordered a 5-page essay on environmental issues and was satisfied with the research and writing. The support team is easy to reach, though calling them may be challenging. Live chat works best for quick responses. They also offer paid extras, like hiring a Pro writer or getting a plagiarism report.

HelpfulPapers.com Review - Paper Writing Service #7

Since 2013, HelpfulPapers has served over 41 000 customers worldwide, delivering quality work backed by years of experience and satisfied clients.

They take a strong stand against plagiarism and cheating. All papers are original, and clients are encouraged to use them only for research purposes, not as their own work.

HelpfulPapers offers free tools for students, like a Text Summarizer, Essay Hook Generator, Research Question Maker, and Thesis Statement Generator, all designed to help students improve their writing and generate new ideas.

Pricing is simple. The cost depends on the type of assignment, academic level, deadline, and page count. College essays start at $11 for a 14-day deadline or $40 for a one-hour deadline.

Their team consists of highly qualified professionals with Master’s or Ph.D. degrees, skilled in various subjects, ready to handle any assignment.

Customer feedback, both positive and negative, is collected and reviewed to help improve their services. Most reviews are positive, but they use negative ones to identify areas for improvement.

My Experience

I ordered a 7-page paper for an internal MBA assignment on logistics. I placed the order on May 11, with a delivery date of May 26, but I received it by May 22. The quality was excellent, the support team was responsive, and the writer did an outstanding job. The writer was highly knowledgeable, followed all the instructions, and delivered the work on time. After receiving the paper, I requested a few changes, which were completed within a few hours. In the end, I was pleased with the paper I received.

Last edited:
Back