NEVER pay someone to write an essay for you

hectorwalls

Avoid paying individuals to write essays for you. Many "ghostwriters" advertise on college forums, claiming they will write essays on your behalf. Often, they provide plagiarized content found online with your name attached.

Using such services can lead to severe consequences, including suspension or expulsion for violating academic integrity policies, as institutions use plagiarism detection tools like Turnitin. Additionally, advertisement messages from these "tutors" frequently contain spelling and grammatical errors.

For assistance with writing, utilize your school's writing center, where help is provided for free by individuals familiar with your essay.

I have encountered advertisements for such services. The quality of the essay is uncertain and generally correlates with the cost. The likelihood of being caught for plagiarism is high. Instructors will likely notice if you are unfamiliar with the essay's content. My advice is to spend an hour writing your own essay. Assistance with the topic is available from others here if needed.

I usually use EssayPro.com. Their prices are reasonable, and the support team is helpful. You can visit the site and talk to the tutors. They also write custom essays with no plagiarism.

At our school, a ghostwriter reported a student for plagiarism when the student refused to pay for the essay.
As a professor, I had a similar experience. A ghostwriter, who was a skilled writer but not a student, reported a friend for plagiarism after an argument about an Adele concert led the student to refuse payment. It was confusing and annoying, but also somewhat amusing.

I agree. As an English major, I aim to improve my writing skills. Paying someone else to write an essay for me undermines my work and its authenticity. Professors know your grammar and writing style. Plus, attending college without intending to complete the work seems pointless.

Back