PaperHelp Review: Is PaperHelp Legit? + Other Questions Answered

christina

Finding the right study helper website can give you a significant boost in your academic journey. Unfortunately, many of these sites turn out to be scams or simply a waste of time. However, services like PaperHelp.org stand out with a strong reputation. In this review, we’ll explore whether PaperHelp is a trustworthy option or just another site to avoid.

Is PaperHelp legit? How reasonable are the prices? We’ll cover all these questions in this detailed review so you can form a well-informed opinion about the website.

Is PaperHelp Legit?

After thoroughly reviewing PaperHelp's Terms of Use and examining their various policies—such as fair use, privacy, cookies, revisions, and quality evaluation - it’s clear that they operate within legal boundaries. The website has earned a positive reputation on platforms like Trustpilot and Sitejabber, adding to its credibility and safety.

How PaperHelp Works

PaperHelp has developed a streamlined process to make things easy for customers while giving them full control over their tasks.
  • Start by filling out the order form. It takes about five minutes.
  • Based on the details you provide, you'll be paired with an academic expert. You also have the option to choose a preferred expert or select from the top 5 or top 10 experts.
  • Your expert will begin working on your task. You can contact them or customer support anytime to check on the progress, add more details, or request a draft to see if any changes are needed.
  • Once your order is completed, you'll get a notification. You can download your work via the link in the email or from the order dashboard. You then have a minimum of 14 days to request revisions if needed.

Available Services​

The quality of an academic help website is defined by the services it offers, and this is where PaperHelp excels. The wide range of tasks they handle can meet almost any student's needs:
  • Essay
  • Research paper
  • Term paper
  • Coursework
  • Dissertation
  • Annotated bibliography
  • Capstone project
  • Discussion board post
  • Literature review
Keep in mind that you shouldn’t submit the work received from this service as your own. If you plan to use any of the materials provided by PaperHelp in your work, make sure to cite them according to your citation style requirements.

Students can also use the provided work as a reference for completing a specific type of paper. It can serve as a source of ideas or inspiration for your own piece.

Additionally, every order includes several benefits, such as:
  • Unlimited order revisions
  • Official plagiarism report
  • Formatting based on your requirements
  • Outline and bibliography
  • Any citation style you request
  • Direct communication with your expert or 24/7 access to the support team

Additional Services

PaperHelp offers a variety of additional services beyond those mentioned earlier:
  • Rewriting - this service rewrites your essay to make it unique, helping you avoid plagiarism.
  • Editing - PaperHelp' experts refine and enhance your essay, perfect for when you want to improve an existing paper rather than start from scratch.
  • Proofreading - similar to editing, but focused primarily on correcting grammar and ensuring clarity.
  • Solving Math Assignments - PaperHelp can assist with solving equations, performing calculations, and answering multiple-choice questions.
  • Designing Presentations - if you need professional help with your PowerPoint presentation, this service is tailored for you.
  • Admission Help - as the name suggests, this service assists students in crafting strong admission letters. It tends to be more expensive, but the support could be invaluable.

PaperHelp Prices: Are They Worth It?

PaperHelp’s pricing policy is straightforward, just like its ordering process.

Four main factors determine the cost of your assignment: page count (one page equals up to 275 words), deadline, type of task, and academic level. The simplest orders, with fewer pages and longer deadlines, will cost the least.

There are also ways to save on your order. Use the discount code 2COVZG to get 10% off your first order. Subscribers to the service's newsletter receive updates on promotions and exclusive discounts.

What Makes PaperHelp Special

Another noteworthy aspect is that the website is actively hiring new employees. They provide a clear list of requirements and application instructions. If you have the experience and enthusiasm to help students, it might be worth considering. This open hiring process is another strong indication that PaperHelp is a legitimate service.

We could dive deeper into every detail of the website, but as the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. Explore the website yourself, and you'll see that it's a service worth considering!

Last edited:
Let me start by saying that I’ve always struggled with physics and anything related to science. The subject has never been my strong suit, and I often found myself overwhelmed by complex concepts. So when my teacher assigned me a paper on the molecular structure of black holes, I was completely stressed out. I had no idea where to begin or how to make sense of such a challenging topic.

Luckily, my sister came to the rescue. She told me about PaperHelp, a service she had used before with great results. Desperate for help, I decided to give it a try. From the moment I placed my order, I felt a sense of relief. The process was straightforward, and I could easily communicate my specific needs to the writer assigned to my paper.

The writer took the time to understand my struggles and worked diligently to craft a paper that not only met the assignment requirements but also made the subject matter more accessible to me. When I received the final paper, I was genuinely impressed. The quality of the writing was outstanding, and the complex topic was explained clearly and concisely. It felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

Thanks to PaperHelp, I was able to submit a paper I was proud of, and I even gained a better understanding of the topic in the process. My experience with them was nothing short of excellent, and I wouldn’t hesitate to use their services again in the future.

Back