Which essay writing service is legitimate, and which one should you avoid?

conorayers

Let's share our experiences with essay writing services in this thread. Which essay writing service is legit, safe, and professional? Which ones should be avoided at all costs due to low quality?

Last edited:
If you're looking for a trustworthy essay writing service, I recommend ExtraEssay.com. They always deliver quality essays on time, which is perfect for students. Their skilled writers can help with almost any subject.

Hi! I’d like to share my experience with EssayShark. I had a bad experience because the essay they wrote was poor, with many mistakes, and didn’t follow my instructions. They also delivered it late, which was very stressful. I felt like I wasted my money.

Instead, I recommend PaperHelp. They are much better. They helped me with my research paper, delivered high-quality work on time, and followed all my instructions. Their customer service was also friendly and helpful.

EssayPro is a legitimate writing service that assists with almost any paper. There are many expensive websites out there, but EssayPro offers a good price at $11.40 per page. Check it out!

https://essaypro.com/custom-essay

essaypro.png
If you’re concerned about spending money, try their free services first. They offer useful writing tools at no cost. These tools are easy to use and could improve your grade.

For example, the grammar checker finds and highlights mistakes in your paper, so you can fix them and make your writing better. My favorite is the plagiarism checker, which ensures your paper is original. It flags any text that matches content found on the web, helping you rephrase or remove it. This saves you a lot of time and effort.

The essay writing service industry is not "legit".

Essays are meant to help you understand what you've learned. The goal is to build your knowledge and skills, not just to collect essays.

If you have someone else write your essay, it's cheating. You’re not gaining any real skills or knowledge - just learning to lie and cheat. This can get you kicked out of most courses. Even if you don’t get caught, you’ll end up in a job where you need the skills and knowledge you didn’t actually learn, which could lead to getting fired.

The only legal use for these services is to see examples of good essays. Usually, your teacher will provide these examples for free if you ask.

Back