I love to read inspirational quotes as these powerful nuggets of wisdom always motivate me to take an action.
They inspire to stay focused on my dearest dreams and help overcome all the challenges I face.
Being a child, I used to write down the most inspiring ideas from books into my notepad and read them from time to time.
Now I start each day by choosing the quote that best resonates with my mood and placing it on my computer’s screen.
Each time I look at the screen, I see a great advice helping to move forward.
I know how hard it is to work as a content marketer as you must always be creative, ready to adjust to new challenges and learn fast.
Though creativity comes and goes, we cannot allow ourselves to be dependent on it as it can be really costly for our business.
Motivational quotes definitely rank high among different ways to get inspiration from.
Hope this goldmine of positive quotes will help you cope with all your content marketing challenges. Enjoy it!
1) “It’s quite fun to do the impossible.” Walt Disney
2) “Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can - there will always come a time when you will be grateful you did.” Sarah Cardwell
3) “Either write sth worth reading or do sth worth writing about.”Benjamin Franklin
4) “Why waste a sentence saying nothing?” Seth Godin
5) “Make it simple. Make it memorable. Make it inviting to look at. Make it fun to read.” Leo Burnett
6) “Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working.” Pablo Picasso
7) “If plan A fails, remember there are 25 more letters.” Chris Guillebeau
8) “Be specific enough to be believable and universal enough to be relevant.” Ann Handley
9) “Above all, you want to create something you’re proud of.” Richard Branson
10) “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”Ralph Waldo Emerson
11) “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” Lao Tzu
12) “Stop writing about everything. So many brands create content and try to cover everything, instead of focusing on the core niche that they can position themselves as an expert around. No one cares about your special recipe... Find your niche, and then go even more niche.” Joe Pulizzi
13) “It's never too late to be who you might have been.” George Eliot
14) “The desire to reach for the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise.” Maya Angelou
15) “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.” Oprah Winfrey
16) “Don't delay acting on a good idea. Chances are someone else has just thought of it, too. Success comes to the one who acts first.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
17) “Believe you can and you're halfway there.” Theodore Roosevelt
18) “Success is what comes after you stop making excuses.”Luis Galarza
19) “If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.” Adrienne Gusoff
20) “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”Albert Schweitzer
21) “Be so good they can’t ignore you.”Steve Martin
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
22) “Give them quality.That’s the best kind of advertising.”Milton Hershey
23) “Be passionateabout the culture andthe business, andremain positive,because it inspiresothers.” Barry Liber
24) “Think of it more as publishing instead of marketing.Be authentic as a publisher and create content that helps you connect to everyone else…because they’re already connected.” Mitch Joel
25) “Don’t try to do it all. It’s better to be awesome on one or two channels than to overextend on six.” Cameron Chapman
26) “Every piece of your content should be excellent,enough that customers are compelled to share it.” Joe Pulizzi
27) “Content is king.” Bill Gates
28) “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”George Bernard Shaw
29) “The only way to win at content marketing is for the reader to say, ‘This was written specially for you’.” JamieTurner
30) “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” Napoleon Hill
31) “The beautiful part of writing is that you don’t have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon.”Robert Cormier
32) “Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life, it’s about what you inspire others to do.” Unknown Tweet
33) “Content is king, but marketing is queen, and runs the household.” Gary Vaynerchuk
34) “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!”Audrey Hepburn
35) “Nothing makes one feel so strong as a call for help.”Pope Paul VI
36) “What helps people, helps business.”Leo Burnett
37) “When you try to do something big its hard to fail completely.” Timothy Ferriss
38) “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.” Tim Ferriss
39) “Create something people want to share.” John Jantsch
40) “Stop selling. Start helping.”ZigZiglar
41) “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” Richard Branson
42) “Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?' ” Martin Luther King
43) “The longer you’re not taking action the more money you’re losing.” Carrie Wilkerson
44) “Don’t think of pitching. Think of offering…The offer is better than a pitch.” Sonia Simone
45) “Create your own visual style... let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.” Orson Welles
46) “If you wait until there is another case studying your industry,you will be too late.” Seth Godin
47) “The very best thing you can do for the whole world is to make the most of yourself.”Wallace Wattles
48) “Stay hungry. Stay foolish.”Steve Jobs
49) “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” Gandhi
50) “Everything should be made as simple as possible, bit not one bit simpler.” Albert Einstein
51) “When it gets difficult is often right before you succeed.” Chris Garrett
Do you like any of these inspirational quotes? Are there any other quotes you, as a content creator,find inspiration at? Share your favorite inspirational quote with us in the Comments section below! And don’t forget to share the most useful ones with your friends and colleagues.