20 Killer Facts About Business Blogging
About two-thirds of marketers say their company blog is "critical" or "important" to their business. Part of the reason is that 'blogs are a great way to engage your visitors.' (U.addresstwo)
Still not sure whether you need to have a blog?
Here are 20 stunning facts about business blogging that will make you think differently.
1. 6.7 million people blog on blogging sites and 12 million people blog via social networks. (Barnraisersllc)
2. 23 % of Internet time is spent on blogs and social networks. (Barnraisersllc)
3. Bloggers between the ages of 21 and 35 dominate blogging, totaling more than 53%. (Sysomos)
4. There are more than 80 known languages utilized in the blogosphere. (The Future Buzz)
5. Blogs can assist you with the effective promotion of a service or product. (Convertwithcontent)
6. More than 60% of U.S. online consumers say they've made a purchase as a direct result of reading a blogger's recommendation. (Factbrowser)
7. Blogs are the most valuable type of content, according to more than ⅓rd of today's marketers. (Content Plus )
8. B2B marketers who blog gain a 67% increase in lead generation over their peers that don't. (Insideview)
9. Writing anywhere from 21 - 54 posts can significantly boost traffic to your blog by 30%. (Trafficgenerationcafe)
10. Websites with Blogs have 434% more indexed pages (helps search engines & SEO efforts) and 97 % more inbound links. (U.addresstwo)
11. Creating, optimizing, and promoting content is keys to filling the top of your sales and marketing funnel with more website traffic and leads. (U.addresstwo)
12.Blogs can speak for your brand. (Convertwithcontent)
13. Blog posts that were shared on Twitter and Facebook got 149% more inbound links than those not shared on social media at all. (U.addresstwo)
14. Blogs can give you credibility and authority. (Convertwithcontent)
15. According to 78% of chief marketing officers, custom content will be the champion of marketing tactics in the future. (HanleyWood)
16. Images in articles tend to boost the number of views by 94%. (Jeff Bullas)
17. Blogs are used by upwards of 30% of B2B companies that embrace social media. (Insideview)
18. Blogs are 63% more likely to influence purchase decisions than magazines. (Contentplus)
19. An updated blog is a sign of a business that cares about their community. (Convertwithcontent)
20. Blogging builds TRUST. (Convertwithcontent)
… and going even further:
65% of daily internet users read blogs. It could be YOUR blog if you make it easy for them to find it.
Is there anything else about business blogging that I forgot to mention? Share in the comments below!
Really interesting facts but I’m inspired by the 12th one.
Thanks for your comment Pavanh! It’s great that it inspired you, come back for more!
Really interesting facts essential for a beginner.
It is very nice presentations and on this slides are well explained and given key points are effective. Keep post regular.
Chandru , Bizbilla – Global b2b marketplace
Social media networks are a major resource for both small and big businesses that are looking to promote their brands on the Internet. The platforms are easy to use and some of them even have paid advertising options for businesses that want to reach new audiences. However, just because your business needs to be on these platforms doesn’t mean that it has to be on every other social media site. To properly utilize the power of social media you need to know the most popular social media sites and identify the ones that work best for your business to avoid spreading yourself too thin. To make this easy for you, we profiled 20 most popular social media websites so you can now make informed marketing decisions.
I loved the slideshow aspect of this post and found this infographic piece very helpful! I have recently started my own self-hosted blog offering professional blog writing services and I am drafting content day and night in hopes of never running out of valuable pieces or in the instance that I happen to struggle with writer’s block.
Thanks for a jumpstart and motivational boost!
do the best what you want
This is an incisive masterpiece and I strongly believe it will serve as eye opener for most bloggers especially a newbie like me trying to establish a foothold within the blogosphere.
Your blog is very fantastic. I agree blogs are a great way to engage your visitors.